First row to the sea
The garden is the only thing that separates Fredensborg Badehotel from the sea! Follow the stairs down to the private jetty - and take a swim in the clear waters of the Baltic Sea. You can also walk through the forest path to the sandy beach, which is one of Bornholm's secret gems. The beach is hidden, and is therefore only visited by hotel guests and the local residents of Bornholm. Back at the hotel, enjoy a drink in one of the hotel's outdoor hot tubs. Relax in one of the garden's many sun loungers or play a game of chess on the large outdoor chess game.
Swimming pool and hot tubs
In the garden, you also have access to the hotel's outdoor hot tubs and large heated swimming pool. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool on hot summer days, or enjoy the heat in the spa while the bubbles from the jets massage your body. Meanwhile you can enjoy the beautiful view of the sea and a well-deserved adult holiday.
Remember to read our bathing rules before enering the hot tubs and swimming pool. Find the rules below.
On days with fine weather you can borrow a Paddleboard for free in the receptionen and go on adventures along the coast at Fredensborg Badehotel. Paddle your way to the lovely sandy beach at west or paddel your way along the coast to the east and look at Strandvejen's impressive houses from the seaside - they are some of the island's most beautiful and expensive houses.
Terrace and lounge area
In extension to the restaurant you will find the covered terrace. The parasols with built-in heat ensure that you can sit outside well into the evening. You can also sit in the outdoor lounge area and enjoy the sea views.
- Use of the spa area may only take place after careful soaping of the entire body and subsequent showering. Tanning oils etc. must be washed off in the same way before bathing in the spa area.
- The toilet must be used before washing off.
- After each visit to the toilet, washing must be done again.
- Swimwear must be clean.
- Outdoor footwear may only be used in the designated areas.
- People with foot warts or athlete's foot may only use the spa area if they are being treated for the disease in question.
- People with infectious jaundice (hepatitis) must be declared healthy by the attending physician before bathing can be permitted.
- People suffering from other infectious diseases diseases (winter vomiting disease, colds, sore throat, ear infection and skin inflammation) may not use the spa area.
- The spa area may not be used by people who cannot hold urine or faeces.
- The hotel's general rules of order must be followed.
Do you have any questions? We are ready with answers at the reception.
Book your holiday now
Book your holiday at Fredensborg Badehotel by entering your desired period in the booking box at the top of the page. You are always welcome to call or email us:
* Reception and booking: (+45) 56 90 44 44
* Mail: email@example.com
* If you want accommodation offers including ferry or plane, our partners Team Bornholm are happy to help you with good offers:
* Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (+45) 56 95 85 66